We are behind our craft. We guarantee that all items we produce will be free from manufacturing defects.
If you have problems with your jewelry you can return them to us for inspection. If we determine that the item is damaged due to manufacturing defects, we will repair or replace the item free of charge. If the jewelry is not covered by the warranty, we will offer you alternatives for repair or replacement at competitive prices.
Cases that are not manufacturing defects
Jewelry always runs the risk of problems due to normal wear and its exposure to incidents. We give no guarantees of wear or loss. The following is a list of examples of common jewelry problems that are not considered manufacturing defects:
- Stones that fall or break. Lost gemstones are only covered under our accent stone guarantee.
- Curved or worn claws requiring maintenance or restoration.
- Discoloration of metal and skin reactions to metal. The precious metals used in jewelry are prone to discoloration due to exposure to chemicals, chlorine, skin or air.
Warranty subject to the following conditions
This warranty applies to the first buyer of the jewelry and the first person to whom it is given within their lifetime.
This warranty applies only to jewelry created by TIDAN and purchased directly from TIDAN’s website.
Accent stone loss
If any small accent stones (<100 EUR value) break or fall away from their sockets in the first year after we created your jewelry, we will replace accent stones for free. This warranty is extended for one year each time you send us your jewelry for cleaning and routine maintenance.
- Opals, beads and moonstones require special care and do not qualify for free exchange.
- This warranty applies to the first buyer of the jewelry and the first person to whom it is given within their lifetime.
- This warranty applies only to jewelry created by TIDAN and purchased directly from TIDAN’s website.
Begin your journey
We cover accent stone loss and our perfect craftmanship included in the price of your ring.
We use the most modern production methods available to ensure you get the most value of your ring. In the end we always finish by hand in Stockholm, Sweden.
We said goodbye to traditional 10x markups and sell directly to you. Making custom fine jewelry truly available.